Belonging to a healthy local church is vital for all believers. The letters found in the New Testament are written to local communities of believers who had been joined together by the Gospel of Christ (Romans 16:3-5). The people who made up these communities consistently worshiped together (Hebrews 10:24-25), were accountable to one another (Galatians 6:1), encouraged one another (1 Thessalonians 5:11), served one another (1 Peter 4:10) and contended for the Gospel together using their spiritual gifts and financial means to edify the church and move the mission forward (Philippians 1:5, 27; 1 Corinthians 12).
1. Attend our parish for 6 months
2. Sign Up for Membership Class
4. Attend Membership Course:
The course is 3 sessions, each from 9 am-10:15 am on Sunday mornings.
Childcare will be provided for those who register for it.
5. Meet with a church leader to share story of faith
6. Commit to and Sign Membership Covenant
7. Be inducted as a New Member at a Sunday gathering