Say Yes to TGC Ops:
Ryan Fritzsche, Technical Director
Put Me In, Coach
TGC Operations prepares the Sunday worship gatherings and other church events by managing all the behind-the-scenes logistics and technical elements that make each service go smoothly. Our Teardown Team serves the Trinity Grace community by breaking down and putting away our equipment after each gathering so that other attendees can focus on fellowship and a culture of family.
Say yes to...
our team goals
We aim to create an engaging environment that welcomes visitors, equips leaders, and invites everyone into communion with Jesus.
We value professionalism in all we do, as a means to more effectively serve the work of God. From maintaining and putting away audio and visual equipment to collecting supplies and signage, we want to efficiently and thoughtfully organize our materials so they are ready for the next event.
what to expect
Each week, you can expect to help in a variety of ways:
- setup of audio and visual equipment, Kids and Hospitality materials, and signage
- pray together as a team before the service and discuss any important logistics
- assist the TGC staff to make the service logistics go as smoothly as possible
Your Role: Operations
Schedule: 1–2 Sundays per month
Commitment: Year round
- on-the-job training, no classes necessary
- confirm your availability on the team calendar each month
- responsible to serve when you are scheduled and to find another team member who can take your place in the event of a schedule change
- read and respond to team emails as necessary
- ability to participate in moderate—vigorous physical activity (moving heavy boxes, setting up signage, running cables, preparing audio and visual equipment, etc)
- demonstrate a heart for serving the Trinity Grace community with humility and professionalism